Monday, March 3, 2014

Music Poster | Song + Concept | Nauseda

Song: Master Blaster (Jammin')
Artist: Stevie Wonder
Album: Hotter Than July (1980)


This is one of my favorite Stevie jams, no pun intended. It's the kind of song you can't help close your eyes and bob your head to immediately, and has a really fun bass part to play.
My concept for the actual poster involves some sort of repetition of a form. I want to utilize the part of the chorus, "We'll be jammin' and jammin' and jammin' and jam on."
I was thinking of overly repeating it and using ampersands instead.
I want the font to be smooth and to use cool color tones throughout to reflect the mood of the song, despite it being from an album all about heat. I want the overall form to be clean and easy on the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment