Monday, March 17, 2014

Patrevito - Fusion92


For my "exhibition writing assignment" I decided to do it on a company that I interviewed with for a summer internship.  This past weekend I had the opportunity to visit Fusion92, a digital design/marketing agency.  They are an up and coming digital agency with big name clients such as Sprint and AT&T.  The agency first came to me through my father, whose company works closely with them.  Fusion92 works mostly with digital design and marketing, but they also do traditional print design.  Their office is located in Arlington Heights, but in about a month, they are heading down to Chicago.  Being a small agency, this is a very big step for them, allowing them to completely establish themselves professionally.  What they do for their customers includes product development, operational improvement, and consumer engagement.  Some examples of their work include the AT&T Southern Living Sweepstakes with NFC technology, the Buddig Dream Big Promotion, The Columbian advertising campaign and website, and Pack pharmaceutical’s logo, brand identity, and website. 

            The interview definitely opened my eyes up to not only the design world, but also the marketing world.  I feel that it is very important, as designers, to be able to market yourself.  In the interview, they asked me how I created some of the pieces I had for school.  When presenting your work, one must market/sell yourself, and be able to explain the process that you are going through to achieve your work that you make for a client or your portfolio.  I hope that I receive this internship, and that during my time there I learn to grow as a designer, understand the terminology, and work at the corporate speed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment